For high-quality ready made homes in NZ, Transbuild is the company to contact. We offer a wide range of fully finished homes that are manufactured in New Zealand in our purpose built factory. Prefab homes are on the rise for the many benefits that they bring. Find out more below about these benefits and why Transbuild transportable could be the right option for you.
The Rise of the Ready Made Homes
Despite an increasing interest in ready built, Transportable homes offer a cost effective option for anyone who wants to move away from an onsite build, whether that’s to build from scratch or to add extra accommodation on an existing site.
Here are some of the reasons why a ready built prefab building could be the best option for you.
- A Time Efficient Way to Build
Our transportable homes are manufactured off site in our purpose built factory in South Auckland by experienced sub contractors who can work no matter what the weather. Our architect led designs are translated through efficient processes to ensure that each home that comes out of production is precise, high quality, on time and on budget.
- Value for Money
Our transportable ready built homes are great value for money and the price quoted prior to the start of manufacturing will be the price you pay. Highly efficient manufacturing processes contributes to the speed of construction and means that we don’t suffer some of the delays experienced during onsite builds. And we all know that delays have the potential to cause stress and may possibly lead to extra costs..
- Consistent Quality
At Transbuild, quality is a byword. The quality of our buildings is never in doubt and when combined with speed, consistency and accuracy of build – it’s no wonder that our customers are delighted with the finished product.
Get Your Ready Made Homes In NZ From Transbuild
When you purchase a portable home from Transbuild, you’ll experience many great benefits from using our service such as:
- Speed: We can deliver ready made houses in NZ North Island extremely quickly and any tweaks that ensure you maximise the key/best aspects of your site to architecture plans can be carried out swiftly and effectively. For example, we can ‘reverse a building’ if your site needs the building to face left rather than right.
- Cost: With 35 years of experience, we know how to produce efficiently, and we can pass on these cost savings to you. We take great pride in our streamlined manufacturing process and are constantly evolving to ensure we continually improve our products and our service.
- No Delays: Over the years, we’ve fine-tuned our process for streamline production, we build in factory because we believe it is the best. Proven time and again through global trends you’ll always get your home on time and on budget.
- A Dedicated Team: We are a close knit and dedicated team and always strive to give amazing, personal service that is tailored to you and your needs.
Could a Ready Made Home be an Option for You?
If a transportable home sounds like it could be the solution, get in touch with us now. Through a site feasibility study, we’ll be able to determine whether it could be right for you and if so, talk you through your options.Read Less
or future proof to be able to add on later then consider the new Modular Range
"We have just taken delivery of our 84sqm, perfect for us in everyway. Delivered inside 3 months of paying the deposit, set on site and we are in business. A fantastic way of getting a beautiful home for ourselves, Sam and the rest of the team were superb all the way through the process". David Goold