Configure and combine buildings from the Transbuild Residential Range to maximise the functionally of your site, and tweak existing plans to fit your personal site preferences. The Transbuild Modular Home Range has the added benefit of future proofing and evolving to fit your needs as they change.
Assess your site specifics to maximise exposure to sunlight (for passive solar ratings), add external corridors to link or decks to join multiple dwellings and create that sought after indoor/outdoor flow, number one on the Kiwi priority list!
Modular Homes NZ
Do you need more space on your existing site to house your growing family? Perhaps you’d like to build a home office but have it independent from the main structure? If so, you’ve most likely thought about the benefits of modular homes. A modular home is part built in a factory and the components are then assembled on site. Once a modular house is in place, it is pretty much there to stay and the reasons why they’re becoming so popular in NZ.
What is a transportable building?
A transportable home is built and assembled in a factory as opposed to being pieced together on site. We can build 140sqm in our factory, transport as a single unit. Our range of transportable buildings can be suitable for both residential and commercial applications and there’s a wide scope of choice when it comes to building size and layout.
Benefits of Choosing Transportable Homes
- Affordability – Cost is the number one obstacle when it comes to building a new home. Our stream-lined process and pre-designed plans are the things that make our homes so affordable. You won’t have to worry about unexpected labour cost blowouts and paying the best architect when you choose to partner with Transbuild.
- Flexibility – Our transportable homes provide the flexible solution for people who have family members come and go or if you’re someone who wants to relocate their home in accordance with the family needs.
- Standard of living – Our homes are architecturally designed and built to the highest standards possible. Choosing a portable home over a traditional build does not mean that you have to make compromises on your quality of lifestyle.
- Quality – We only use the best NZ materials during the building process so you can be sure of a quality home that will last the test of time.
- Fast turnaround time – You can be moved in and living in your new home in a matter of months and not years when you choose a modular homes in NZ. All manufacturing is done in our purpose built factory too so you don’t have to worry about delays due to weather.
Can I see what the buildings look like in person?
Sure! We invite you to visit our factory to see some of our designs. Our showroom is located at 2/16 Dent Place Papakura, South Auckland and an appointment is necessary so please call ahead of time. We have a wide range of residential, commercial, ablution & office designs to choose from and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have during your visit.Read Less