Do you need extra space fast? Maybe you’re interested in adding a second dwelling to your property with the goal of renting it out and making some extra cashflow? Whatever your situation, we invite you to check out our range of transportable homes.
If you want a finished product without the headaches then consider, Our transportable homes are fully constructed in our factory environment so no assembly is required upon delivery. This means that you don’t have to worry about delays with the build due to adverse weather conditions. Our construction model is that we deliver a fully completed building, the only thing left to do on site is connect to your onsite services.
How Building Kitset Homes In NZ Will Help
If you want to build your own home, traditional methods might be too much of a challenge. They require many different skills and materials that have to be available on site at the right time. Even if you’re only project managing the job, it still requires a lot of organisation and it is a big time commitment. Many opt into a transportable as it minimises the site disruption/length of time that tradies required on site
A kitset home might seem a much easier and more practical option because you receive a kit of parts that you assemble on site. …. A kitset home isn’t for everyone ….. ??!! However, that can be a daunting proposition for anyone who doesn’t have the necessary skills and experience. With our construction method, we have several standard designs from which you can select your perfect home. If none are completely suitable, you can adapt a design so it better fits your needs.
Once your order is received and planning consent is given, we’ll liase with you in regards to a production start date, and time requirements that suit your site development. Key benefit of a transportable being constructed at the factory, is that while the house is built the site works can be happening concurrently.
Beautiful Homes, Exceptional Value for Money
Our overall aim is to help our fellow North Island New Zealanders get their dream home at an affordable price. There are lots of reasons why our clients choose to work with us. These include;
- Fast turnaround times – Choose Transbuild and you will be able to move into your new home within months – not years.
- Quality – As an NZ owned and operated company, we’ve made it our aim to work with NZ suppliers wherever possible. We only use the highest quality materials and we only ever use the best tradies to construct your property.
- Beautiful designs that maximise the available space – Our architecturally designed floor plans optimize both construction and living efficiencies whilst ensuring cost-effective transport.
- Cost-effective builds and deliveries – Our streamlined manufacturing processes ensure costs are kept to a minimum. Providing value for money is something that’s very important to us.
- Homebuilding without the stress – We take care of the designs, all the construction and we can even take care of planning and building consents too. All you need to do is prepare your site and get the required connections set up for when your new home arrives.